Christmas Gift Basket
Create Christmas memories which will last a lifetime with our Christmas Gift Basket filled with beautiful books for children.
Reading Christmas books together is a great way to include little ones in the Christmas fun while creating treasured childhood memories and the books in this gift basket are a wonderful place to start. Each book is a joy to read aloud and has been carefully chosen to delight parents and small humans as they cuddle up together to share the excitement and traditions of Christmas.
Whether your gift is for a baby’s first Christmas, a young child or for a family, our Christmas Gift Basket is the perfect gift.
Your Christmas Gift Basket includes:
- 7 Christmas books for children chosen to encourage a love of stories and reading;
- a soft Christmas toy for little hands to hold at story time;
- a gorgeous, sturdy basket to keep books tidy and within easy reach;
Our Christmas Gift Basket is the perfect gift for a baby's first Christmas and for every family with young children.
Reading Christmas books together is one of the best family Christmas traditions we can create for the children in our lives and giving the gift of a collection of special Christmas books is a lovely way to say "I'm thinking of you" in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
It's a wonderful way to connect with beloved children who you might not be able to see as often as you'd like and to encourage them in their reading journey.
Keep your basket of books close at hand to allow easy access to the books for little ones and to encourage impromptu read-aloud sessions.
Our Christmas Gift Basket contains the following children's Christmas books:
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas: a beautiful board book edition of the famous story poem;
- Baby's Very First Touchy-Feely Christmas Book: a bright and colourful book for 0-2-year-olds;
- Slinky Malinki's Christmas Crackers: a hilarious, rhyming story about the Christmas antics of a mischievous cat;
- That's not my Santa ... A cute first book about Santa with bright pictures and lots to touch and feel;
- Spot's First Christmas: a colourful, engaging life-the-flap book for 0-3-year-olds;
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas! the classic Dr Seuss story of the Grinch's plan to spoil Christmas for the Whos;
- I'm Ready for Christmas: a beautiful book about getting ready for Christmas and Christmas celebrations in Australia;
Please note that the book cover images shown here may differ to those in the basket depending on the print edition.
A cuddly Santa toy is included for little hands to hold while listening to the stories.
Our beautiful signature gift basket is designed to store the books so that they can be kept tidy and close at hand.
Our beautiful baskets are made especially for The Book Basket Company to our specifications and are sturdy enough to stand up to a bit of less-than-gentle handling from little ones:
Basket: white-painted cane
Basket liner: 100% cotton
Santa toy: polyester outer and fill
Your Christmas Gift Basket is designed to stand up to normal wear-and-tear and to handling by young children:
Basket: wipe gently with a damp cloth.
Liner: wash gently in cold water, if needed. Line dry. Do not tumble dry as the cotton will shrink.
Christmas toy: spot clean with a damp cloth to remove any marks.
Books: most of the books in our Christmas Gift Basket are board books. They are designed to be handled by babies and small children and we encourage this as it’s an important part of how little ones get to know and love books. Yes, the books are likely to become a bit worn but we think that’s OK. If your children are under three years of age, we suggest being a bit careful with the books which are not board books, as you would with any other books.
Our gift baskets are shrink-wrapped to prevent the books moving around in transit. Each gift basket is protected by a layer of biodegradable, eco-friendly fill inside its shipping box:
Basket (empty): 23cm x 23cm x 14cm (height)
Basket (with books): 23cm x 23cm x 25cm (height)
Basket boxed for delivery: 30cm x 30cm x 30cm
We’re sure you and the little bookworm in your life will love your Christmas Gift Basket but if for any reason you don’t please don’t worry. You can return your gift basket, no questions asked, and we’ll give you a full refund, including postage.