Easter Gift Basket
Surprise the little book-lover in your life with our Easter Gift Basket filled with gorgeous books about all kinds of Easter fun and games.
Each book is great fun to read aloud and has been carefully chosen to delight parents and small humans as they share some of the traditions surrounding Easter. This is a great way to include the youngest member of the family in the Easter fun while creating treasured childhood memories for the little reader in your life.
Our Easter Gift Basket is the perfect gift for baby’s first Easter and it’s also great for little ones aged up to 3 years.
Your Easter Gift Basket includes:
- 6 books for little ones chosen to encourage a love of stories and reading;
- Reading Magic, a book for parents about the benefits of reading aloud;
- a soft toy for little hands to hold at story time;
- a gorgeous, sturdy basket to keep books tidy and within easy reach;
Our Easter Gift Basket is the perfect gift for babies and for little ones up to the age of about three.
The books in our Easter Gift Basket have been carefully chosen to enhance the development of young brains by providing a variety of listening experiences. The emphasis is on the rhyme and rhythmic language which babies and small children love so much and which is so important for stimulating their love of language and their awareness of how language works.
Keep your basket of books close at hand to allow easy access to the books for little ones and to encourage impromptu read-aloud sessions.
Our Easter Gift Basket contains the following books for babies and young children:
- Reading Magic: Mem Fox's classic book for parents about the benefits of reading aloud;
- Spot's First Easter: a super-cute lift-the-flap book about Spot's search for Easter eggs;
- Babies Love Easter: an extra-sturdy lift-the-flap book featuring Easter symbols and traditions;
- Tucker Digs Easter! Tucker helps the Easter bunny hide Easter eggs and then has to help the children find them;
- Poppy and Sam's Easter Egg Hunt: features finger trails and peep-through cut-outs for children to follow the hunt:
- Peppa's Easter Egg Hunt: Peppa and her friends search for Easter eggs at Grandpa and Granny Pig’s farm;
- Guess How Much I Love You: Little Nutbrown Hare settles down for the night as his father tells him how much he loves him;
Please note that the book cover images shown here may differ to those in the basket depending on the print edition.
A super-soft Jellycat Bashful Bunny is great for little hands to hold while listening to stories.
The beautiful, sturdy basket is designed to store the books so that they can be kept tidy and close at hand.
Our beautiful baskets are made especially for The Book Basket Company to our specifications and are sturdy enough to stand up to a bit of less-than-gentle handling from little ones. The cute liners are sewn for us here in Sydney by a lovely lady who operates her small business from home.
Basket: white-painted cane
Basket liner: 100% cotton
Jellycat Bashful Bunny: polyester, plastic bead filling
Your Easter Gift Basket is designed to stand up to normal wear-and-tear and to handling by young children:
Basket: wipe gently with a damp cloth.
Liner: wash gently in cold water, if needed. Line dry. Do not tumble dry as the cotton will shrink.
Jellycat Bashful Bunny: gently spot clean with a damp cloth to remove any marks. Hand wash only. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Air dry.
Books: board books are designed to be handled by babies and small children and we encourage this as it’s an important part of how little ones get to know and love books. Yes, the books are likely to become a bit worn but we think that’s OK.
Our gift baskets are shrink-wrapped to prevent the books moving around in transit. Each gift basket is protected by a layer of biodegradable, eco-friendly fill inside its shipping box:
Basket (empty): 23cm x 23cm x 14cm (height)
Basket (with books): 23cm x 23cm x 21cm (height)
Basket boxed for delivery: 30cm x 30cm x 30cm
We’re sure you and the little bookworm in your life will love your Easter Gift Basket but if for any reason you don’t please don’t worry. You can return your gift basket, no questions asked, and we’ll give you a full refund, including postage.